Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rambling around the birthday.

Just felt the need to ramble on the birthday.

Looking back I can see that I must surely of had the hand of a greater power helping me to live this long. I’m glad to say another year older and maybe a bit wiser. So much to look back and be grateful for in the years I have been alive. I have found a deep love and connection with God. I met and married an awesome lady that believes in me. Six awesome and always inspiring kids with many others that I claim also. Great friends that I have met along the path of life. Many that came along when the trail became steep and dangerous and helped me learned to hang on just one more day. And those friends that I met when we were having some totally awesome adventures. Always great to be above ground and smelling the Daisies not pushing them up. God loves us all! One day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment