Thursday, September 24, 2015

Be kind






My mind and my shoes have traveled my miles and have stories to tell. Some have been easy and some have been hard but all have been a learning experience just the same. Some people often say how about you have a walk for a mile or two in my shoes? Or just live for a day in my head and see how that grabs you. Thanks but no thanks on their shoes, I already have lots of my own that hate me and try to hurt me. As far as being in someone else’s head well maybe but only if it comes with a guaranty of no more head ache pain. We all have our battles to fight and roads to walk. Some peeps you can see the battle they have very clearly at a first glance. Yet others it is something a bit more covered up and hard to spot. So no matter where you are and who you meet, be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment