Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sanctity of marriage.





9/1/15
Considering the amount of craziness in the media about the sanctity of marriage and the need for strong family bonds. I’m not jumping on the band wagon to slap those on the other side of the line. I do however have a few things to say about it.
Family can be the best but sometimes the most frustrations. The good times with the family are more than just a small thing. For me my family is a lot of things that cannot be just described in few words. Some of my early issues in life were family. I have come to grips with most of that now. Many times life is filled with the joys which it should be. We need bonds of family to hold our society together. With that being said we must do our part to keep the family strong.

Marriage is being down played greatly and we continue to see it beaten down on every side. Hackers exposed million that openly considered breaking theirs or others vows within the past few weeks. Is marriage become not so important to our world in general? Maybe to some. I can tell you that it can be a challenge but after twenty five plus years it has to be worked at daily. My wife has put up with some of the biggest parts of this crazy one. We have crossed a lot of bumpy ground and yet we come out closer. Marriage between a man and a women is ordained of God has been from the beginning and will be forever. I love my wife dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment