Monday, December 5, 2016

Smile friend’s life is worth living!



Let me take a few moments to outline a short look at some of my life. Like many I could say I “was born of goodly parents”. Somewhere along the path of life I stumbled a few times and found some addictive behaviors that also found me. Recovery from those times falling down is possible because I came to know and understand finally that God does in fact not hate me but loves me in spite of the flaws that I have. I have struggled a time or three with the darkness of soul to consider “Offing it”. So, I have an idea how much the Savior battled for me. As some people that know me a bit I have a liking for the musical sounds and feels of larger two wheeled scooting machines. Yes, some have come to know me on the adventures with packs and ropes sometimes referred to as “Death marches”. Yes, I do like music as well. As boring as it may sound I like to study history and geography. Not a math person so it is good I have people surrounding me good at it.  I am grateful for God’s love and mercy. Love of family and friends in spite of me being stubborn and an introvert and a half. Smile friend’s life is worth living!



No comments:

Post a Comment