Friday, December 2, 2016

OREOS!




OREOS!

Who would have thought it could possibly be about the Oreos?
While tripp’n the country with family we decided that the house needed checked on and my friend Mozie needed someone to fill him a bowl of food maybe some attention also. Of course, we made sure to stock the house with food etc. Being gone for a week and a half is a bit much to expect someone to look after the place by the Hollar. We asked our friend what kind of things needed to be added to the food stocking as we wanted there to be some things of the delicious nature for them. The only sure answer was Oreos and ice cream. I was expecting to be given a list of the usual things like pizza, soda, chips, and a bag or two of cereal. Keep in mind most peeps don’t want to put ya out with a list of crazy food items but I would want someone to feel welcome to take care of stuff and find food that looks good too. Having had peeps work for food in the past for me and me cook up some grilled items or meat loaf and thinking I somehow was being a cheap scape at that. Upon returning home I was trying to pay them for the helpful nature of things and was given the red light. I insisted that there must be some kind of fee for a job well done. We finally were able to agree on the remaining un-opened package of Oreos. I should add I have since purchased more of them and plan to give them to this friend too.



A small lesson to anyone know your worth. Granted a package of tasty treats may not be pricey but it allows someone to let you know that you are valued. Always except some treats you can always share them with someone else. People want you to know you are appreciated. Our value is not determined by the opinion of another. Oreos taste great!



No comments:

Post a Comment