Sunday, October 4, 2015

Breaking the Norm.




10-4-2015

Yeppers it’s “normal” or so they say. Every person I know out there in our world are all different. So with that being said how do you know if someone is normal? Is there a standardized test of normal? Or is that something that is almost normal? But really the big question is how do you test for normal? I have asked these questions about myself many times over the years and I have figured out I’m not normal because there isn’t a person that is normal. The only normal thing I know of is the settings on some appliances. And even the normal setting on some appliances is not really that normal. I might add that many of the things people say is normal today are indeed so far out that they are not normal. So that being said who then is the judge of normal and are they themselves normal? So with that much said how do you act normal? How do you respond to someone when they tell you to just be normal? As for me I will just be me and forget the normal thing. Being me is much easier to do and no one can say that you’re boring. Besides “I need to be me”. Ya might say I’m a square peg and forced to be in a round hole. So break the “NORM” and do the thing that makes ya happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment