Saturday, July 6, 2013

Finding ourselves.







“Sometimes we find ourselves, when we lose ourselves.” Edmond Hillary
For many years I questioned the things in life that most would say is crazy. Why was I not good enough? Why does God hate me? Why can’t others see me for who I am?
Many years are found in peoples life walking lost in dark and scary places. I walked lost with these questions drowning me day in and day out. I adventured in my younger days and the only places of real peace for me was in the quiet of the outback. Working through many issues with the help of a friend and the 12 big steps of recovery did I start to find some good answers to these questions. Although it has taken me many years to find the answers and peace for the troubles of the soul. It wasn’t until I started to help others with the big 12 that I came to understand my key questions and core issues.






                                          


I came to realize my Higher Power/God loves me in spite of my character flaws and short comings. No matter what others think of me I know God knows my heart and I am more than good enough for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment